Rec cred: back of Klim packet
500g Klim milk powder
2 x 155g cans dessert cream
385g can condensed milk
380g can evaporated milk
½ cup ordinary sugar
1 cup icing sugar
½ teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder
1. Mix 1 can cream and klim together and leave aside for 1 ½ hrs.
2. Process in food processor till well blended.
3. In a saucepan mix condensed milk, ideal milk, butter, cream and ordinary sugar.
4. Bring to boil, then drop heat to lowest to simmer for 30min.
5. Whisk vigorously so it does not catch at bottom.
6. Mixture will now resemble a thick pudding. Remove from stove.
7. Add klim mixture, a little at a time, and mix in well.
8. Add the icing sugar & Elachi (cardomom) powder.
9. Mix in well. Allow to cool & roll into balls.
10. Roll in desiccated coconut and leave to set.