Ferrero Rocher Mousse
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
250ml fresh cream
1 can evaporated milk
1 slab 70% dark chocolate
180g bottle Nutella
Ferrero Rocher chocolates
1. Warm evaporated milk on stove, add marshmallows and chocolate and melt till smooth.
2. Leave aside to cool.
3. Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form.
4. Fold cream into chocolate mixture.
5. Spoon into serving dish or individual dessert cups.
6. Place on Ferreros and leave in fridge to chill and set for few hours.
I serve mousse in 60ml cups/shooters because it's rich. May serve with a chocolate cake for some texture