Oak Smoked Trout Tarts
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1kg Store bought puff pastry
1 egg (beaten)
1 tub Lancewood plain cream cheese
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
Freshly cracked black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic paste
½ teaspoon garlic salt
Woolworths oak smoked Trout ribbons
Sweet peppers (julienned)
1. Roll pastry on a lightly floured surface.
2. Cut out desired shapes (roughly 2 ½ inches big).
3. Poke all over with a fork, brush with egg.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC till lightly golden.
5. Remove from oven & leave aside.
6. Mix filling and smooth onto tart shells.
7. Arrange peppers, zucchini & trout.
8. Sprinkle over black pepper & serve.
Store left over filling in airtight container in freezer.