250ml fresh cream
1 tin evaporated milk
2 x 70% dark chocolate slabs
1. In a wide based pot, add evaporated milk and put on medium heat.
2. Add marshmallows and allow to melt, smoothening out any lumps.
3. Then break chocolate into pieces and add to pot.
4. Turn heat off and stir in chocolate until smooth.
5. Leave aside to cool.
6. Whip fresh cream until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold whipped cream gently into chocolate mixture.
8. Spoon into serving dish.
9. Garnish as desired.
10. Leave in fridge to chill & set.
May replace evaporated milk with 250ml fresh cream.
I spoon into piping bag & left in fridge.
Then piped before serving and served with strawberries.
If you'd like the mousse stiffer, bloom 1 teaspoon gelatin powder in 2 tablespoon cold water and add to mixture.