1. Peel & puree mangoes in processor.
2. Mix milk jelly ingredients & bring to boil, on medium heat for few minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Make custard & allow to cool. Alternatively you could just use Ultramel custard.
4. Keep aside 1⁄4 of pureed mango for decor.
5. You could make this dessert in one big casserole dish or individual dessert bowls.
6. First layer with pureed mango.
7. Then the cooled milk jelly. (Chill in freezer a bit) & lastly with the cooled custard.
8. Decorate with pureed mango & little granadilla pulp.
9. May add little sugar to pulp.
10. Serve chilled.