China Fruit Pineapple Salad
Recipe credit : Ruhana Ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
1 pineapple cleaned and cubed (reserve ⅓ of pineapple)
½ green pepper (cubed small)
½ red pepper (cubed small)
1 orange (segmented & cubed)
⅓ packet Woolworths spiralized carrots
1 red onion (sliced)
½ cucumber (cubed small)
China fruit (papaya) strips
2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
Red chilli flakes
1. Prepare veg. Leave aside.
2. Blend pineapple with sauce & salt.
3. Place veg & papaya strips in a serving dish.
4. Pour dressing over and garnish with coriander & red chilli flakes.
5. Leave aside for an hour to absorb dressing. Serve at room temperature or chilled.