1. Boil sheets in salted water till al-dente.
2. Cook spinach in microwave till thickened. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Melt butter in a pan. Add garlic & saute. Add lemon & spices, mix, add mushrooms, mix.
4. Cook till mushrooms are just tender & add half of white sauce to mushrooms.
5. Check seasoning & leave aside.
6. If making into mini roll ups for starters, slice the boiled sheets into thirds lengthwise.
7. Spoon cooled spinach & cooled mushroom sauce onto lasagna sheets and roll up.
8. Place in a greased oven proof dish.
9. Pour over remainder white sauce.
10. Garnish with cheese & oregano.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 15min covered with foil.
12. Remove foil & allow cheese to brown & bubble.
13. Leave to cool for 5-10min before serving.
14. If making mini roll ups, push in skewers whilst cheese is soft.
15. Allow to cool before placing on serving platter.
Note: May use salt & pepper chicken cubes in filling as well.
I ran out of white sauce so used marinara on top. Forgot to garnish with oregano too before taking pic lol.