Kebab & Fries Casserole
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g mutton mince (washed and drained),
2 tablespoon ground garlic,
1 large onion (grated, liquid squeezed out),
1 teaspoon salt,
½ teaspoon white pepper,
1-2 teaspoon ground green chillies,
pinch tumeric powder,
1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder,
dash lemon juice,
chopped spring onions.
1 tablespoon ground garlic
250ml fresh cream
3 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoon Sesame seeds
4 large potatoes (cut into thick fries)
1 large green pepper (sliced into rings)
1 large onion (sliced into rings)
Grated mozzarella cheese
Dried mixed herbs
1. Mix all ingredients into mince for kebabs.
2. Roll into even golf ball sized kebabs.
3. Place on a greased tray.
4. When done forming kebabs, place in refrigerator to firm up.
5. Shallow fry on high till browned all over.
6. Spray 'and Cook an ovenproof dish.
7. Place kebabs in sprinkle sesame seeds over.
8. Deep fry the fries till just done. Drain and place over kebabs.
9. Heat butter for sauce. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil.
10. Pour over kebabs & fries.
11. Place over pepper & onion rings.
12. Bake in preheated oven till sauce has thickened, veg has softened & kebabs are cooked through.
13. Sprinkle on cheese & mixed herbs.
14. Place back in oven for cheese to melt.
15. Serve with garlic loaf/roti.