Rec cred: Hajera Ebrahim (mum)
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim @mama_taught_me_well
¾ cup icing sugar
¼ cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup maizena (corn flour)
+/- 2 cups Flour (as needed)
1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Beat in oil and vanilla.
3. Beat in maizena (corn flour).
4. Add flour as needed to make a very soft dough.
5. Divide dough into 4 portions. Form 4 logs, making the logs flattened on each side.
6. Leave to firm in fridge in clingwrap.
7. Slice into squares. Place on greased cookie trays.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 160degC for 15min.
9. Allow to cool and harden.
10. Dip sides in jam, then coconut. Store in airtight container.