1 cup icing sugar
2 extra large eggs
1⁄2 cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
3⁄4 cup maizena (corn flour)
1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
1⁄4 cup coffee powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
+/- 2 cups Flour (as needed)
1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Beat in eggs, then oil and vanilla.
3. Beat in baking powder, cocoa, coffee & maizena (corn flour).
4. Add flour as needed to make a very soft dough.
5. Using a star tip biscuit nozzle, push the dough onto a greased biscuit tray.
6. Nozzle 3 stars/flowers next to each other forming one biscuit.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 160degC for 15min.
8. Allow to cool and harden.
9. Dip the bottom of biscuit into melted chocolate.
10. Store in airtight container.