6 Albany hot dog rolls
1 packet Knorr classic white sauce
250ml fresh cream
2 tablespoon Nando's garlic sauce
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Make diagnal slits on top of rolls and spread on the insides softened garlic butter.
2. Mix the white sauce with 250ml boiling water.
3. Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper, fresh cream & Nando's sauce to it.
4. Spoon over rolls.
5. Sprinkle on dried parsley & black pepper.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC for 20min covered with foil.
7. Remove foil & sprinkle over cheese & more dried parsley.
8. Melt cheese & serve hot as a side with grilled meats.