1 tray gem squash (6 halves)
1 red pepper (cut into 8ths)
1 green pepper (cut into 8ths)
1 large carrot (cut into batons)
Handful sliced mushrooms
1 large red onion (cut into 8ths)
Salt & pepper (to taste)
2 tablespoon Robertson's veggies spice
2 tablespoon oil
1. Prepare veg. Toss in oil and spice.
2. Place on oven tray & roast in oven till tender.
3. Whilst veggies are cooking, steam gem squash.
4. When done, scoop up flesh, season well and add butter.
5. Smoothen down gem mash, and spoon on roasted veg.