1 cup double cream yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or more)
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 cucumber (grated and squeezed to drain)
1. Add all above ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
2. Take a handful of the mince and press around the skewer, to the shape of a fat sausage.
3. Form all and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
4 Preheat grill pan to medium-high. Oil the grill pan.
5. Grill the kofta for a few minutes, turning once until firm to the touch and cooked through.
6. When done squeeze over some lime/ lemon juice over koftas.
7. Mix all tzatziki ingredients together and leave in fridge. Serve chilled.
8. Cut open garlic naans/ pitas. Place in some tzatziki, then kofta and more tzatziki.