Strawberry & Cream Vanilla Cake
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 cup castor sugar
1⁄2 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1⁄2 cup water
4 teaspoon maizena (corn flour)
1 cup flour
2 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Sweetened whipped cream
Edible glitter/ edible pearls
1. Preheat oven to 180degC.
2. Line a muffin tin.
3. Beat eggs and sugar for 3min till pale & fluffy.
4. Beat in oil & vanilla.
5. Sift flour, maizena (corn flour) and baking powder.
7. Add flour and water alternatively, then beat till smooth batter.
8. Bake for approximately 15-20min or until a skewer inserted in center removes clean.
9. Allow to cool. Remove from pan.
10. Decorate with whipped cream and strawberry slices.