Recipe credit: WhatsApp groups
Picture credit: Fatima A Latif
Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
125g chicken fillet
1 carrot grated
1⁄2 green and red pepper cubed
2 teaspoon green chille/ garlic masala
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon exotic thai spice
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 packet thick veg soup
1 packet white onion soup
1 tin coconut cream
250 ml fresh cream
1 cup milk
1. Saute onion in ghee (Clarified butter)/oil.
2. Add chicken, veg and spices.
3. Mix soups in cold water and add.
4. Add 4 cups of water and boil.
5. Lastly add coconut cream, fresh cream and milk