12 large figs (quartered)
3 large green apples (thinly sliced, with skins on)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 blocks feta cheese (cubed)
100g roughly chopped walnuts
400g baby rocket leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup Good quality pomegranate juice
1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoon honey
1. Toss the apple in lemon. Toss the rocket in oil.
2. Lay down rocket, nuts, feta and apple.
3. Dip the flesh of figs into fine sugar and blow torch till caramelized. May leave figs as is too.
4. Reduce dressing on medium heat till thickened.
5. Serve dressing on the side.