1. Divide rounds into 2 portions.
2. Cut a hole in the center of half of rounds.
3. Brush egg on the other half of rounds.
4. Place the round with hole over brushed round. Align it neatly.
5. Poke holes on the bottom piece.
6. Place on a foil lined tray and brush the top round with egg too.
7. Bake in preheated oven on 180degC until well risen & lightly golden.
8. If the center had risen up, whilst warm just gently push down with a fork. Leave aside to cool.
9. Spoon in jam.
10. Dust with icing sugar.