MILKY BAR SQUARES 💜💜
By Cooking and baking creations
Tried and tested by Jameela Sayed
3⁄4 cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1⁄4 cup oil
2 to 3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 slabs milky bar chocolate melted
Roasted desicated coconut /chocolate curls
1. Cream butter and sugar well.
2. Add egg and vanila essence.
3. Add oil and mix well.
4. Add sifted flour and baking powder to form a soft dough.
5. Press into a greased oven tray and bake at 170 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Pour melted milky bar over whilst hot.
7. Top with roasted dessicated coconut/ chocolate curls.
HAPPY COOKING AND BAKING
Share this recipe as you receive