1. Mix marinade in a large dish.
2. Mix prawns in it & leave for 30min aside.
3. Heat a pan and place prawns down on 1 side. Fry for 2-3min, then turn over.
4. Fry on other side for 2-3 minutues.
5. Remove from heat.
1. Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion & bay leaf till onion is lighty golden.
2. Add garlic & saute for few seconds, then add tomatoes, spices and sugar.
3. Drop to lowest heat and simmer for 20min, then add chopped greens.
4. Simmer for further 30min till thickened.
5. Remove bay leaf.
1. Spoon some sauce into shot glasses.
2. Spoon some sauce onto cracker.
3. Place a piece of coriander onto cracker.
4. Drizzle some lemon juice over prawns and toss.
5. Place prawn onto cracker and cracker ontop of shot glass.
Note: May serve without the shot glass & place all crackers on a serving platter with a side bowl of extra marinara sauce.