Mini chicken subs
recipe Credit: @thetemperedfoodie
I’vanilla essence used the recipe for a while; it’s honestly amazing!!
1. I used just under 500gr of chicken fillet cubes. Adjust the recipe if you’re adding more. Marinate in the following.
2. 1 teaspoon garlic paste
3. 1⁄2 teaspoon green masala
4. 2 Tablespoons Steers Chicken Tikka Sauce
5. 1 Tablespoon Sters Peri Peri sauce
6. 2 teaspoon mayonnaise or chillinaise
7. 1 Tb lemon juice
8. 1 teaspoon Chicken Tikka paste (any brand, Amina’s is nice)
9. 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
10. 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
11. 1⁄2 teaspoon aromat
12. 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
While that’s cooking chop the following and when Chicken is cooked add 3⁄4 of the amount, reserving the rest when layering sub !
1. 1⁄4 of each color pepper diced (red yellow green)
2. 1⁄2 red onion diced
After adding veggies, add more of the following sauce:
1. 1 Tablespoon Tomato sauce
2. 2 Tablespoons steers chicken tikka
3. Mayonnaise to make it a little creamy.
Then slit subs, putting in chicken, adding a little more peppers and onions ontop, then add a generous amount of mozzarella cheese and lastly chop some green chili and add ontop of cheese with whatever little leftover peppers remaining.
Bake in oven for a little until cheese melts!