Recipe credits to Joeleen Anna Valentine AndersonEasy Moist Vanilla CakeMrs AIngredients2 cups flour1 cup sugar150g margarine (melted)1 tablespoon baking powder2 largeggs4 tablespoons caramel essence/ vanilla¼ cup buttermilk½ cup boiling milk (that is hot)*2 teaspoon cardamon powder (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degGrease or line baking pan
1. Cream sugar and eggs together, and then add 2 tablespoon essence
2. Add melted margarine, and stir in dry ingredients,add buttermilk to thehot milk. Add this to make a cake batter.
3. Add remaining essence and cardamon powder. Then give it one moregood stir, and then add the batter to the greased baking tray.
4. Let it sit 2mins and bake for 30-35mins checking after 25mins.
5. Remove cool and decorate as desired.Milo icingRecipe by Prenisha Sonar
1 tablespoon of butter1 tablespoon of milk 3 tablespoons of icing sugar3 tablespoons of milo
Whip altogether and decorate as desired Do enjoy
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Can make the same cake but use any other filling that you want