225g cup marscapone
25gr icing sugar
150ml strongly brewed coffee
300ml double cream
3 tablespoon coffee liquer
115gr sponge fingers
50 g chocolate coarsely grate or chcolate curls
coco powder for dusting.
1. Lightly grease and line a 900gr loaf tin
with clear film. Put the marscapone and icing sugar
in a large bowl and heat for 1 minute. Stir in 30 ml
of the chilled coffee. Mix thoroughly.
2. Whip the cream with 15 ml of the liquer
until it forms soft peaks.
3. Stir a spoonful into the marscapone mixture
then fold in the rest.
4. Spoon half the marscapone mixture into the
loaf tin and smooth the top.
5. Put the remaining strong brewed coffee and
liquer into a shallow dish just wider than the
6. Using half the biscuits dip one side of each
biscuit into the coffee mixture then arrange on top
of the marscapone mixture in a single layer.
7. Spoon the rest of the marscapone mixture
over the biscuit layer and smooth over the top. Dip
the remaining biscuits in the coffee mixture and
arrange on top.
8. Drizzle any remaining coffee mixture over
the top. Cover the dish with clear film and chill
for at least 4 hours.
9. Carefully turn out of the loaf tine and
sprinkle with grate chocolate and cocoa powder. Cut