With An Airy and Dreamy Mousse texture that is Super Delicious, This Oreo Mousse Dessert is Simple to whip up. You will Need: 500 ml Whipping Fresh Cream ½ Cup Caramel Treat 2 Tablespoon Castor Sugar 1-2 Drops Chocolate /and Caramel Essence/extract (optional)1 Box of Oreo Biscuits
~ Crush The oreo biscuits until medium fine~ Begin whipping Cold Fresh Cream, and when It begins to thicken, gradually add in the Castor sugar~ When Soft peaks form, Follow by adding caramel treat that has been smoothened (simply stir the caramel treat well to remove lumps) ~ gently fold in the caramel treat , add in the essences(if using), As well as a few tablespoons of crushed oreo biscuits and then whip for a few seconds to combine well.~ The cream and caramel treat should have stiff peaks. ~ Alternate layering the biscuits and cream caramel mousse into a casserole or single serving vessels. ~ End with a layer of Cream caramel mousse. ~ Cover with Cling Wrap and refrigerate overnight or a few hours. ~ To Serve, add a sprinkle of grated chocolate/ or crushed biscuits. You can add a mini biscuit as well.
INFO & TIPS
NOTES BY FOODEVA MARSAY
* You can layer this dessert into a casserole, but then up your biscuit amounts and other ingredients as well.
* Like my peppermint tart recipe...This too needs to stand longer for BEST RESULTS.
* The flavourings added is optional, but it does add to the overall enjoyment of this dessert.
* You may add 1-2 Tablespoon sifted Cocoa Powder at the whipping stage.
* For a Peppermint version...add a drop or 2 of green colouring to the whipped cream, flour with peppermint essence and use Mint flavoured Caramel Treat.
kindly share my recipes as posted, www.marriamsayed.com
Remember to subscribe on www.marriamsayed.com