15ml (1 Tablespoon) brick margarine
125ml (½ cup) Huletts White Sugar
15ml (1 Tablespoon) apricot jam
15ml (1 Tablespoon) vinegar
250ml (1 cup) cake flour
5ml (1 teaspoon) bicarbonate of soda
Pinch of salt
125g brick margarine
185ml (¾ cup) Huletts White Sugar
185ml (¾ cup) cream
5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
1. Cream the margarine and sugar. Add the egg and blend
2. Add the apricot jam and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Sift the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
4. Pour into a deep round dish about 19cm diameter. Cover
the dish with a lid or foil and then bake for 1 hour at 180 ºC.
1. Boil the margarine, sugar and water
2. Remove from the stove and then add the cream and the
vanilla. Pour over the hot baked pudding.