4 cups cake flour 2 cups warm water2 teaspoon yeast 2 teaspoon sugar 1 teaspoon oil1 ½ teaspoon salt
1 cup flour for tray and your working board
1. Mix the yeast and the warm water together and let it rest for 5 to 6 minutes .
2. Into the same bowl , add the salt , sugar , oil and your flour . You can use flour until you get a soft dough consistency.
3. Knead until it forms a ball of dough .
4. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise for about 10 minutes.
5. Knead again .
6. Let it rest for atleast 5 minutes .
7. Coat the dough with flour lightly.
8. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees .
9. Slightly cut the top with a cerated knife to form a pattern .
10. Add onto a dusted flour baking tray
11. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes depending on your oven.
12. Once out of the oven , brush with butter on the top and sprinkle origanum .
13. Enjoy !
03 Jun 2021