2 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
2 tablespoon fresh cream
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon garlic
¼ cup lemon juice
flour for coating
2 tablespoon roasted sliced almonds
LEMON SAUCE: melt together 60g butter and 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut, wash and drain fish.
- Make a paste with maizena (corn flour), cream, salt and pepper, chillies,
garlic and lemon juice.
- Marinate fish for a while.
- Dip fish in flour and fry in hot oil.
- Before serving, put fish in a platter and pour lemon sauce
over and bake.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and greens.