Set 1:- 2 blocks of egg noodles - A dash of olive oil- Salt to taste
Set 2:- ½ a chopped onion- 1 teaspoon olive oil- ½ teaspoon of ginger garlic
Set 3:- 500g cleaned and cut chicken strips- 1 teaspoon red chilli masala- 1 teaspoon crushed red chillies - ½ teaspoon red chilli powder - ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper - ½ teaspoon dhana powder - Salt to taste
Set 4:- 1 teaspoon olive oil- ¼ cup of frozen corn - 1 carrot chopped and cut into strips - 1 cup robot peppers cut into strips
Set 5:- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce - 2 teaspoons of Nandos wild herb sauce - 2 teaspoons Nandos medium strong sauce - Salt to taste
(NB: if you do not have these specific Nandos sauces, you may substitute with any other Nandos sauce that you do have.)
- In a pan or wok, boil your ingredients from step 1 and allow the noodles to be cooked fully.- Remove the noodles from the pan and set aside.
- Add ingredients from step 2 into a pan and allow the onions to simmer until they turn translucent on low heat.- Once cooked, add in your ingredients from step 3 and cook on low heat until the chicken is soft. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add in your step 4 ingredients to your pan.- Once all the ingredients are cooked through add in your chicken and cook together over a low heat.
- Add in your ingredients from step 5 and mix.- Allow all the ingredients to cook and simmer for around 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Then add in your noodles and a little bit of water and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
INFO & TIPS
Sprinkle some sesame over your stir fry and garnish with parsley and chives.
Serve and enjoy! ✨
04 Aug 2022