½ tin (+-200 g) Sweetened Condensed Milk
Jelly crystals (strawberry/raspberry) 1 packet (80 g)
Fresh Cream 200 ml, chilled
Fresh strawberries for decoration
1. Prepare the jelly as per pack instructions. Keep it in
the freezer till it begins to set at the sides or for 40-45
2. Whip the chilled cream till it is light and keep aside.
3. Fold in condensed milk and whipped cream into the
semi set jelly.
4. Pour the mixture into a wet dish.
5. Allow it to set in the refrigerator.
6. Serve chilled.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Cream should be chilled and whipped over ice to
prevent butter formation.
You can make this dessert in any flavour depending
what jelly flavour you use and top with fresh fruit
according to jelly flavour.