- 1 tablespoon ready-made tandoori curry paste.
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, peeled, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 10 curry leaves, finely chopped
- 75g/2½oz frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 handful coriander leaves,chopped
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
Mix tandoori paste and yoghurt .
Coat chicken in the mixture.
Marinate for one hour.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place chicken onto tray and cook for 20 minutes or until
Cool - chop into small cubes.
Cook potatoes in a pan of boiling water until
tender,drain & cool then chop.
Heat oil, fry onion until soft.
Add turmeric,garam masala, mustard seeds,salt and
pepper cook 1 minutues.
Add garlic and chillies fry 2-3 minutes, add curry
leaves.Add chopped potato and mix gently.
Cook over low heat for ten minutes,then stir in peas,cook
2-3 minutes,until tender.
Gently fold in chicken,add lemon juice and coriander.
Check seasoning leave to cool.
Fry samoosas in small batches,until golden-brown
Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on