Chicken Breast - 1 lb (2 big breasts)
Egg - 1
Salt - ½ teaspoon
Ground Black Pepper - ¼ teaspoon
Corn Starch - 2 + 1 tablespoon
Water - ¼ cup
Green Onions - 3 stalks (finely chopped)
Dried Red Chilly - 4 (deseeded and chopped)
Orange Juice (preferably fresh squeezed) - 1.5 cup
Ginger (grated) - ½ teaspoon
Garlic (Grated) - 1 clove
Brown Sugar - 4 tablespoon
Soy Sauce - 2 tablespoon
Chili Garlic Sauce - 1 tablespoon
Sesame Oil - 1 tablespoon
Salt - to taste
1. Clean the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
2. Mix the chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Add the egg and 2 tablespoon of corn starch to the
chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Shallow fry or deep fry the chicken pieces till they
turn light brown. Drain the excess oil and keep it
5. Mix all the ingredients under 'Sauce Mix'.
6. Add the 'sauce mix' to a pan/ wok and bring it to a
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of corn starch with the water. Add this
gradually to the sauce till the sauce thickens up.
8. Add the fried chicken pieces, dried red chilly and
green onions to the sauce.
9. Simmer for few minutes and switch off. Garnish
with dry orange peel or green onions and serve over