Pasta - 2 cups
Tuna fish - 1 can (I have used 6 oz can of tuna)
Water - 5 cups
Chopped onions - ¼ cup (Finely chopped)
Tomatoes- ¼ cup (finely chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
Chilli powder/ hot sauce - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - ¼ teaspoon
Oil- 2 teaspoon
Salt- to taste
Coriander leaves- for garnishing
1. In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add pasta and let it cook for 8 minutes, until it is
fully cooked (soft but firm).
3. Drain the water and keep aside.
4. In a pan heat oil. Sauté the onions and green chilli
till golden brown.
5. Next add the ginger garlic paste. Next add
tomatoes and sauté the mixture.
6. Empty the can of tuna in the mixture along with
chilli powder, salt and garam masala and sauté for 3
7. Next add the pasta.
8. Toss everything together and garnish with