1lt full cream milk
2 1⁄2 teaspoon China Grass
1 tin Condense Milk
2 tablespoon Sugar
1 small Nestle Cream
1 teaspoon Rose Water
1⁄2 teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) Powder
1 tablespoon Ground Almonds
* Heat milk together with china grass until it comes on boil.
* Remove from heat, then add the rest of the ingredients.
* Using a blender, beat the mixture until it's nice & frothy.
* Separate mixture into 3 equal parts, then stir in your colours until u get your desired hue.
* Sprinkle a layer of crushed pista (pistachio nuts) & almonds at the bottom of the mould.
* Allow your diff colour mixtures to start setting a bit.
* Using the back of a large metal spoon, pour the 1st colour over the nuts.
* Then pour the 2nd colour over that & marble it slightly into the 1st colour.
* Do the same with the 3rd colour then refrigerate until set.
INFO / TIPS
* The colours must marble slightly in order for this to set & be unmoulded properly. If not, then the colours will set in layered segments & fall apart when being removed from the mould.