1 Medium Onion ( Grated)
3 Mushrooms (Sliced)
1Teaspoon Garlic Paste
250 Gram Chicken Fillet, Sliced and Diced
Salt and White Pepper to taste
1 tomatoe, Sliced and Diced
1 packet Chicken Soup
1 packet Mushroom Soup
1 Tin Creamstyle sweetcorn
1 Cup Milk
dhania (coriander) Leaves chopped [For garnishing}
• Melt the butter, add the onion and braise until light brown
• Add garlic and mushrooms, braise slightly
• Add chicken and braise +- 2 minutues.
• Add Tomatoe. When chicken turns pinkish, set heat lower.
• mix both pkts of soup in a jug, according to the instructions on the packet
• Pour into the pot with the chicken and stir continuously not to let the soup burn to the bottom of the pot.
• When it thickens, you can add the tin of sweetcorn .
• add the milk and dhania (coriander) leaves just before you serve.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
I usually serve the soup as a starter with some Home-made garlic rolls that just came out of the oven. This is a favourite for my family when we camp during winter.