1 ½ cups castor sugar
1 ¼ cup milk
3 cups flour
4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time.
3. Add flour and milk.
4. Beat until smoot.
5. Lastly add baking powder and vanilla essence.
6. Scoop a heaped dessertspoon full of mixture into cupcake holders.
7. Now put a teaspoon full of caramel treat.
8. Fill up cupcake holder with more batter.
9. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celsius.
10. Decorate cupcakes with caramel or fresh cream or as desired.