• 2 full cups flour
• 5 teaspoons baking powder
• ¼ teaspoons salt
• 125g margarine/ butter
• ¾ - 1 cup milk for soft dough
● Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
● Mix (rub) in the butter.
● Make a soft dough by adding the milk.
★ Roll like a thick roti and place in a round tray.
● Braise some onions in oil/ ghee (Clarified butter).
● Add tomatoes, chilli powder, salt and green chillies.
★ (tomato chutney sauce)
● Spread the sauce on the pizza dough.
● Add any meat (chicken, mutton, beet, polony etc) above the sauce.
● Sprinke half a cup grated cheese over that.
● Slice some green or red peppers over too.
● I have added olives and tomatoes right above.
● Lastly, add Italian herbs just for flavour.
★ Bake in hot oven (200°) for about 15 minutes.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Pasta Rasta. Rasta Pasta.