3 punnets of sliced strawberries
3 ×250 ml fresh cream whipped (1 tub per layer)
+/- 2 to 3 packets digestive biscuits
1. Place a thin layer of fresh cream at the bottom of a dish.
2. Place a layer of digestive biscuits over breaking it if needed to complete the layer. Digestives can be dipped in milk before layering.
3.Place a layer of fresh cream over using the leftover of the tub used to place the first thin layer in dish.
4. Place a layer of strawberry slices.
5. Repeat layer thrice ending with a layer of strawberries.
6. Refrigerate overnight till biscuits are completely softened.
7. Serve well chilled.
*recipe amended from net