• 175 g butter
• 175 g Cadbury Dark Cooking
• 1 cup well packed brown sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• 1 cup plain flour
• 2 tablespoons Cadbury Bournville
• ¼ cup milk
• 100 g macadamia nuts, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Melt the butter and chocolate together over
a double boiler or in the microwave on
Medium (50% power) for 2 minutes.
Add the sugar and stir to dissolve any
Add the eggs and vanilla essence, beating
them in well.
Add the sifted flour and cocoa, then the
milk. Stir in the nuts.
Fill greased muffin pans and bake for 25