4 large gem squash
1 onion – sliced
400g steak mince
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 green chilli – chopped
1x410g can baked beans in tomato
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add onion and
braise until golden brown.
- Wash and drain mince in a colander, then
add to saucepan with salt, cloves, garlic and
- Cook for thirty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans and cook a further 10 minutes
until well blended.
- Meanwhile, halve squash and remove seeds
- Stuff squash with mince and bean mixture,
leaving some gravy in saucepan.
- Place squash in saucepan and steam,
covered, for 15 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.