1 Roll of Patha
1 tin creamstyle sweetcorn
250ml Fresh cream (pouring cream)
Red chutney of your choice
1 cup grated cheese
1. Slice the patha. Fry or bake until done
2. Grease a casserole dish and arrange patha slices at the bottom.
3. Use the back of a spoon to spread the ed chutney over the patha slices.
4. Pour the corn over the patha.
5. Mix the cheese with the fresh cream and pour over patha.
6. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes (until set).
INFO & TIPS
Credit : Maa'idah 2 Recipe Book
Perfect as a side dish or quick lunch snack