3-4 Carrots, sliced Diagonally
2-3 Tablespoon Water
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter
½ teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
Salt and Black Pepper to season
Sprinkle of Dried Rosemary (optional )
● Heat pan on stove to a Medium Heat setting
● Add the Oil and Butter
● When Butter has melted, Add the sliced Carrots
● Follow immediately with the water, cover with lid left slightly ajar.
● As soon as the water evaporates, approximately 2-3 minutes, add the seasoning and rest of the ingredients.
● Allow the carrots to brown slightly but still maintaining a crunch.
● Serve immediately with your favourite Meal.
○ Any type of Carrots may be used.
○ Flavour with a herb that may complement your dish being served, generally Rosemary works well with these sautèd carrots, and may also be left out with just salt and pepper used as seasoning.
○ Recipe can be Doubled or Tripled.