Picture and recipe credit
4 eggs separated
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoon cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup oil
½ cup boiling water
Green gel colouring few drops
Peppermint essence about ¼ teaspoon
1) Sift dry ingredients together
2) Make a well in the center and add egg yolks
3) Add oil, coloring, essence and water to dry ingredients. Mix till no lumps
4) Beat egg whites till stiff and add to flour mix
5) Pour batter into prepared pans and bake @ 180°. Depending on your oven and pan used for time in oven.
I baked in swissroll pan so baked for 15min.
Once baked let cool.
Cut into rectangles. 6cm x 4cm.
Make a ganache with 2 dairy milk 80g and 250ml fresh cream. Melt chocolate and pour in cream till its a consistency you like.
Decor as desired.