Homemade Greek Salad Dressing
Author : Foodeva Marsay
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
¼ teaspoon Garlic Paste
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1 teaspoon Mustard Sauce
¼ teaspoon Honey
1 teaspoon Dried Origanum Herb
Salt and Black Pepper (¼ teaspoon Or to taste)
• Whisk all ingredients together well using a Balloon whisk.
• Salad dressing is ready to Use.
💕Personal Notes by Foodeva Marsay💕
• If no Lettuce is being used in your salad, you can Drizzle the dressing onto salad Ingredients, 30 minutes before serving, toss and allow to the flavours to develop in salad.
• If Lettuce is being used you can top the above salad ingredients onto a bed of lettuce a few minutes before serving and toss.
• A regular Vegetable Oil may be used as well instead of Olive Oil
• You can also use Dijon Mustard instead of the mustard sauce.