1⁄2 litre water
3⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon china grass powder
1⁄4 teaspoon yellow coloring
1⁄2 cup fresh granadilla pulp
1⁄2 litre milk
1⁄2 teaspoon China grass powder
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon custard powder
1⁄2 of a 397g tin of condensed milk
1⁄2 of a 155g tin of Nestle dessert cream
1. Boil the water, sugar, lemon juice, egg yellow coloring & China grass powder together.
2. Remove from stove & add the passion fruit/granadilla pulp.
3. Pour into dessert bowls & leave to set for 1 hour.
1. Mix milk, China grass powder, cornflour & custard powder together.
2. Beat well & cook until milk reaches boiling point.
3. Remove from heat & add the condensed milk & cream.
4. Beat & pour over granadilla falooda that has already set.