Passion fruit falooda
Recipe credit: Cosmopolitan Cuisine 1 @cosmo_chefs
Picture credit: Fatima Asif Latif
½ litre water
¾ cup sugar
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon china grass powder
¼ teaspoon yellow coloring
½ cup fresh granadilla pulp
½ litre milk
½ teaspoon China grass powder
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon custard powder
½ of a 397g tin of condensed milk
½ of a 155g tin of Nestle dessert cream
1. Boil the water, sugar, lemon juice, egg yellow coloring & China grass powder together.
2. Remove from stove & add the passion fruit/granadilla pulp.
3. Pour into dessert bowls & leave to set for 1 hour.
1. Mix milk, China grass powder, cornflour & custard powder together.
2. Beat well & cook until milk reaches boiling point.
3. Remove from heat & add the condensed milk & cream.
4. Beat & pour over granadilla falooda that has already set.