Picture credit: Fatima Asif Latif ♡
Adapted by Fatima Asif Latif ♡
Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
3 chicken fillets cut into strips I cut into cubes
1 teaspoon chilli garlic paste
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
A sprinkling of freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons lemon 🍋 juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
6 tablespoons sweet chilli 🌶 sauce (I use Nandos)
3 black olives sliced
1⁄4 cup feta cheese cubed
8 piquant peppers drained and finely chopped(I omitted)
1⁄2 cup cucumber finely chopped
I added finely grated carrot and finely chopped lettuce
1. Combine all the ingredients except got olive oil and marinate chicken strips for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil & stir fry chicken strips and remove with a slotted spoon.
3. Combine chicken and sauce ingredients together.
4. Place one tortilla on a plate 🍽 and spread chicken mixture over tortilla.
5. Fold into a roll, heat in microwave, cut & serve.