Tawa Naan Pizza
Recipe credit: ruhana ebrahimPicture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:2 cups cake flour½ - 1 teaspoon salt4 teaspoon baking powder4 tablespoon oilSour milk (as needed)Garlic butter
Sauce: 2 large tomatoes (liquidized)1 teaspoon chilli powder1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powderPinch turmericPinch lemon pepperPinch sugar
Toppings:Cooked chicken (salt,pepper,garlic, green chillies- cubed)Gouda cheeseFeta cheeseExotic baby tomatoesDried mixed herbs
1. Sift dry ingredients.
2. Add oil and sour milk (as needed) to form a soft dough.
3. Leave to stand for 15min.
4. Roll out on floured surface.
5. Cook pizza sauce, till tomato liquid is reduced and sauce is thickened. Smear on garlic butter and dry fry on tawa until golden specs form. Repeat on other side.
6. Spread on pizza sauce, sprinkle chicken and cheeses.
7. Slice tomatoes and arrange. Sprinkle dried herbs.
8. Bake in oven on 180 deg until cheese is melted.