Tawa Naan Pizza
Recipe credit: ruhana ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
2 cups cake flour
½ - 1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoon oil
Sour milk (as needed)
2 large tomatoes (liquidized)
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
Pinch lemon pepper
Cooked chicken (salt,pepper,garlic, green chillies- cubed)
Exotic baby tomatoes
Dried mixed herbs
1. Sift dry ingredients.
2. Add oil and sour milk (as needed) to form a soft dough.
3. Leave to stand for 15min.
4. Roll out on floured surface.
5. Cook pizza sauce, till tomato liquid is reduced and sauce is thickened. Smear on garlic butter and dry fry on tawa until golden specs form. Repeat on other side.
6. Spread on pizza sauce, sprinkle chicken and cheeses.
7. Slice tomatoes and arrange. Sprinkle dried herbs.
8. Bake in oven on 180 deg until cheese is melted.