Recipe credit: Ruhana Ebrahim
Picture Credit: @mama_taught_me_well
•1 cup hake steamed and flaked.
•1 cup mashed potato.
•1 teaspoon Salt (to taste).
•¼ teaspoon crushed black pepper.
•¼ teaspoon white pepper.
•1 tablespoon ground garlic.
•½ teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin).
•1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1. Mix everything together and shape into thick patties.
2. Dip in flour, then egg, then in bread crumbs.
3. Leave in fridge to firm up.
4. Fry in shallow oil until golden on each side.
5. Drain excess oil on kitchen paper. Serve with dip of choice.