For the Cake:
½ cup castor sugar
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup flour
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
2 Tblspn Cocoa
¾ cup milk
For the Filling:
3 egg whites
½ cup icing sugar
1 ¼ cup desiccated coconut
For the Topping:
100g Cadbury dairymilk chocolate
125ml fresh cream
1. For the cake: beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg yolks in one at a time. Add the vanilla essence and mix until combined.
3. Sift the dry ingredients and fold in alternating with the milk. Set the batter aside.
4. For the filling: beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold in the icing sugar and coconut
5. Pour ⅔ of the cake batter into a greased bundt or ring cake tin. Spread the coconut filling over and and pour over the remaining batter.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until the cake is fully baked.
7. For the topping: boil the chocolate and cream together until thick. Pour over the cooled cake and top with coconut or white chocolate shavings