Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
3-4 large potatoes (peeled, cut into even thick discs)
2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chilli powder
Pinch mustard seeds
Pinch whole Jeeru (Cumin) seeds
Few curry leaves
2 tablespoon oil
1. Rinse out potato discs and spice.
2. In a pan heat seeds and leaves and braise until seeds start to pop.
3. Slowly add in pan potato, coating well with oil.
4. Allow to heat through, then add a little water to steam and cover with lid.
5. Using a spatula lifting and flipping over potato gently, and allow to steam until tender.
6. Let potato crispen up and remove from heat. Serve with roti or fresh bread.