Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (cut into flat small pieces)1 tablespoon oil1 tablespoon crushed garlic1 teaspoon chilli powder1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powderPinch turmeric½ teaspoon salt¼ teaspoon lemon pepperDash lemon juice1 tablespoon tomato sauce1 tablespoon mustard sauce1 tablespoon trim
1. Heat oil, add garlic and braise for few seconds.
2. Add spices, lemon and sauces. Mix together.
3. Place down fillet pieces. Allow to cook for a minute and turn pieces over.
4. Cook till no liquid remains and chicken is cooked through.
5. Allow sauce to thicken and serve chicken with roti or in buttered buns.