Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (cut into flat small pieces)1 tablespoon oil1 tablespoon crushed garlic1 teaspoon chilli powder1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powderPinch turmeric½ teaspoon salt¼ teaspoon lemon pepperDash lemon juice1 tablespoon tomato sauce1 tablespoon mustard sauce1 tablespoon trim/ mayonnaise
1. Heat oil, add garlic and braise for few seconds.
2. Add spices, lemon and sauces. Mix together.
3. Place down fillet pieces. Allow to cook for a minute and turn pieces over.
4. Cook till no liquid remains and chicken is cooked through.
5. Allow sauce to thicken and serve chicken with roti or in buttered buns.