Masala Chicken Fillet
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (cut into flat small pieces)
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
Dash lemon juice
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon mustard sauce
1 tablespoon trim
1. Heat oil, add garlic and braise for few seconds.
2. Add spices, lemon and sauces. Mix together.
3. Place down fillet pieces. Allow to cook for a minute and turn pieces over.
4. Cook till no liquid remains and chicken is cooked through.
5. Allow sauce to thicken and serve chicken with roti or in buttered buns.