Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 cups of caster sugar
4 XL eggs (room temp)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup milk
2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
Pink food colouring
Few drops strawberry essence
100's & 1000's sweets
Vanilla Buttercream frosting
1. On a low heat, warm milk with butter until it's melted.
2. Grease and line 3 same shaped baking tins. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy, then add vanilla and beat in.
4. Sift dry ingredients and add to eggs alternatively with milk till well combined and smooth batter formed.
5. Separate batter into thirds.
6. In 1 bowl add cocoa powder and beat in.
7. In another bowl add pink food colouring and strawberry essence and beat in.
8. Then pour batter into baking tins and bake ± 20min.
9. Remove from oven, cool and remove from tins.
10. Sandwich 3 layers with buttercream and frost the top. Decorate with 100's and 1000's sweets.